Changes are coming…
With Government restrictions set to ease on Monday 19th July, we are excited to be able to open our doors a little more while you are staying with us.
As we all relax into this new way of life, our highest priority is safety for our guests and staff. Life at Lower Mill Estate will become as normal as possible, with social distancing and the rule of six being removed, allowing tables of larger parties to return to Ballihoo. Households will now be able to mix more freely, and our public areas will be open once again.
Face coverings will no longer be required when visiting facilities across the estates. Our staff will still be advised to wear face coverings in indoor, close contact services, such as the Spa and Ballihoo.
We will be continuing with the booking systems for some of our facilities, but will gently increase capacity for our pools, gyms and spas. More details are available below:
- Tennis and MUGA Courts will return to a paper sign up structure
- Mill Village pool and pavilion will have an increased daily capacity from 240 to 480 guests
- All social distancing requirements for the Activity Hub will be eased
- The Spa Pools booking system will remain in place for the foreseeable future. We are increasing the capacity to 60 guests in each pool and the duration of each slot will be increased to 90 minutes
- Soft play will continue to be for private hire for one household at a time.
Sun loungers and lane-free swimming will both be making a welcome return, as will the seating areas. Towels and robes will be able to be hired from the Spa and hairdryers and showers will be open for use.
We do ask that if you, or someone that you have been in close contact with, does test positive for Coronavirus, you call one of our team on 0333 241 6616 to rearrange your visit.
With everyone moving at a slightly different pace as the restrictions ease, we will continue to review and update our procedures. It has been a long road to the ‘new normal’, but we want to thank you all for your supporting during this difficult time. We very much look forward to seeing you over the coming weeks!Back to Journal